Taylor Frey is already well known in the Broadway community and now he’s breaking into the film world with a role in the blockbuster movie It Chapter Two!
The 30-year-old actor has previously starred in shows like Hairspray, South Pacific, and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. He also has appeared in the comedy film G.B.F. and went to the Venice Film Festival a few years ago for his film Summertime.
Now, Taylor is playing the role of Don Hagarty in the highly anticipated horror sequel. We caught up with him to learn a little bit more about him. Check out 10 Fun Facts:
- 1. My initials are actually “WTF”, which is quite fitting. My parents gave me my father’s first name (Wade), but wanted me to go by my middle, (Taylor). NEVER DO THIS TO YOUR CHILDREN PEOPLE.
- 2. My first cool job was playing Link Larkin on the National Tour of Hairspray.
- 3. I’ve done three Broadway shows.
- 4. Aside from my career as an actor, I am an entrepreneur. I founded a successful IVF company that helps infertile couples and gay dudes get pregnant. It’s called Elevate. Helping people become parents is the most fulfilling thing I’ve ever done.
- 5. I was a Mormon missionary for two years in Salvador, Brazil when I was nineteen, so I speak better Portuguese than I do English.
Click inside to read the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. I have the sweetest, most intelligent and fun 2-year-old nephew, Tommy, who has undergone multiple open-heart surgeries because he was born with CHD. He is still here and doing so well.
- 7. I recently purchased a house in one of my favorite places: PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA BABY!
- 8. I am a massive super fan of Nicole Scherzinger. Bless her, holy mother.
- 9. My closest girlfriend goes by the name of Meghann Fahy.
- 10. I almost got kicked out of my college, Brigham Young University, based on rumors that I was practicing homosexiness while attending the school. Ha. Maybe not a fun fact- but an interesting one!
Go see It Chapter Two, in theaters now!
Source: Read Full Article