Giovanni Pernice, 32, told Express.co.uk that he wants to “work hard and stay focused” in 2023 after a run of “brilliant” years, which he hopes to continue. The Strictly Come Dancing star recently completed his eighth series of the BBC dance show and will soon be touring the UK with his Made In Italy tour and Him and Me alongside judge Anton Du Beke.
While his private life continues to make headlines amid his rumoured romance with fellow pro Jowita Przystal, Giovanni is turning his focus to helping others improve their health.
The Italian star has teamed up with Actimel for their Im-Move-Ity campaign and created a number of easy dance moves that fit around any morning routine and will help to support your immune system.
On why he wanted to get involved, Giovanni said: “It is such a simple and exciting concept, and, as a dancer, I know how moving and exercising can help everyone, no matter someone’s age or ability.
“We can all create little daily moves, from the moment we wake up, to keep healthy and benefit our immune system.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
“I hope, with some of the moves I have created, from the Toothbrush Tango to the Fridge Foxtrot, little movements become fun and something for all the family to be involved in.”
The Latin Dance Champion is also hosting a free Im-Move-Ity dance class in London on February 22 which will “teach everyone the basic daily moves we can all do to keep active and healthy”.
Tickets are available here.
He adds that he is “really looking forward” to his Made In Italy tour where he will be “bringing a flavour of my Italian home town to the UK, and sharing stories and dance styles from my upbringing”.
The tour kicked off last week and will run until May. On what fans can expect, Giovanni said: “This is a brand-new show with new choreography and an incredible cast joining me.
“It is an energetic, fun-filled show, with a few surprises thrown in”
After he has finished the run of Made In Italy dates, one month later Giovanni and his “dear friend” Anton Du Beke will take to the stage for their Him And Me show.
The Strictly pals will also star in their own BBC series, Anton and Giovanni: Adventures in Sicily, which will see Giovanni showing Anton around his hometown.
The series will be available to watch on BBC One and iPlayer in February.
Robert Rinder ‘unrecognisable’ after break with Carol Vorderman[INSIGHT]
Stacey Solomon left tearful as she finally announces baby’s gender[LATEST]
Denise Welch hits back as viewer says ‘enough is enough'[NEWS]
It comes after it has been reported that Giovanni and Jowita are dating.
The professional dancers are yet to comment on the rumours, but they have both been pictured leaving Giovanni’s London home minutes apart.
Earlier this month, they were also seen holding hands after leaving a restaurant.
It is thought that they grew close behind the scenes of the latest series of Strictly.
A source previously told The Sun: “While they both kept insisting they were single, the pair’s chemistry was ridiculous — and they kept getting busted snogging in corridors.
“Crew even saw them kissing in the production office. They make a great couple though, and have been pretty inseparable in the last few weeks.
“Jowita, especially, wanted to keep things quiet so she could keep focused with Hamza, and not distract from the competition.”
To learn more about how to support your immune system please visit: https://www.actimel.co.uk/immune-system
Source: Read Full Article