Country music singer Granger Smith has finally revealed that Country Things, Vol. 2 will drop on November 27.
Country Things, Vol. 2 is the second part to Granger’s 10th studio album. The first part eight-song Vol. 1 had dropped back on September 25.
“Vol. 2 is done,” Smith shared in September. “The whole project is collectively 16 songs. I thought that was a little much to digest all at once, and I’d already carved them down as much as I could. So Vol. 2 is gonna come out around Thanksgiving — you only have to wait a couple of months.”
Granger Smith’s Country Things, Vol. 2 Tracklist:
1. “Man Made ” (Written by Brett Sheroky, Ian Christian)
2. “Buy a Boy a Baseball” (Brad Rempel, Justin Ebach, Jon Nite)
3. “Anything Like Me” (Granger Smith, Jared Mullins, Daniel Ross, Hunter Phelps)
4. “That’s What Love Looks Like” (Granger Smith, Frank Rogers, Monty Criswell)
5. “Where I Get It From” (Josh Thompson, Brandon Day, Cary Barlowe)
6. “6 String Stories” (Granger Smith, John Marlin)
7. “Workaholic” [feat. Earl Dibbles Jr.] (Granger Smith, Jordan Schmidt, Andy Albert, Laura Veltz)
8. “Diesel” [feat. Earl Dibbles Dr.] (Granger Smith, Frank Rogers, Monty Criswell, Derek George, Taylor Phillips)
Source: Read Full Article