Liam Booth is a star on the rise!
The young actor can currently be seen as Elliot in the new Sony movie Yellow Rose, which is out in theaters now.
Yellow Rose tells the story of a Filipina teen from a small Texas town who fights to pursue her dreams as a country music performer while having to decide between staying with her family or leaving the only home she has known. Click here to watch the trailer.
Liam describes his character as “the type of friend that you would call first if you really need help,” and actually booked the part after one audition and one call back!
While filming the movie, Liam still kept his day job at Men’s Warehouse, and one day went to work there after a 12 hour night shoot.
We got to know more about Liam Booth with 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below:
- 1. Born with a congenital heart defect, throughout my life I’ve had 5 heart surgeries. The latest surgery I had was when I was 11. All good now!
- 2. Born in L.A, moved to Texas when I was 11. The biggest adjustment was definitely the heat; I’ll let you know when I’m used to it.
- 3. Ever since I was a kid I loved to draw. I would watch and draw my favorite cartoon characters throughout my childhood.
- 4. I’m a 2D animator as well as an actor. I love to study (mostly 2D) classic animated movies and see if I can pick up any pointers on how to improve my own animations. Who Framed Roger Rabbit blew my mind when I watched it the first time.
- 5. I come from a family that’s in showbiz. Mom’s an actor, uncle is a writer/producer, and grandfather was a best-selling author/lecturer on PBS.
Click inside for more…
- 6. I did my first commercial at 6 weeks old. There were three babies on standby in case I didn’t work out but I behaved super well on set since I knew it was Union.
- 7. Broke my foot in middle school while playing basketball. Should have known better than to try sports.
- 8. I don’t have a huge library of music I listen to. I usually listen to a group of songs until I get tired of them and slowly trickle in new songs.
- 9. I almost failed high school every year because of math. Summer school became an unwelcome yearly tradition.
- 10. Whenever I see a really good trailer for either a TV show or movie. Animated or not. I watch it now and then for inspiration.
Source: Read Full Article