IF you're hunting for the perfect present for your girlfriend this Christmas, then we have some good news.
We've put together the ultimate picks for what to buy her this December – that'll earn you brownie points all year round.
We've picked out our favourites and the ultimate pressies on our wish list this year, so if you're looking for a gift you can't go wrong with any of these.
Whether it's an unique personalised gift, a romantic gift, or some jewellery – because you can never go wrong with that – our top picks have it all.
Feeling savvy? Sign up to TopCashback and/or Quidco, and these cashback sites will help you earn money as you shop. So it's worth doing ahead of Christmas to boost your savings.
It's also worth checking out the Black Friday sales too, as the November shopping event is a great time to bag a bargain.
Here's our selection of the best Christmas gifts for girlfriends in 2020.
Personalised gifts for Girlfriends
Get her something unique this Christmas, she's sure to love the personal touch.
- Personalised Hammered Disc Necklace, £44.95, Prezzybox – buy here
- The Rosie Circle Bag, £60, LRM – buy here
- Personalised Leather Trinket Box, £65 Monica Vinader – buy here
- Personalised 'Year' Unisex Sweatshirt, £34, Not On The High Street – buy here
Romantic Gifts for Girlfriends
Get her a romantic gift to show her how much you love her, you can't go wrong with it.
- Spark Romance: 50 Ways to Deepen Your Connection, £10.79, Amazon – buy here
- Our Bucket List: A Creative and Inspirational Journal for Ideas and Adventures for Couples, £5.04, Amazon – buy here
- Dora Larsen Ana Stretch-Mesh and Lace Bra, £56, Selfridges – buy here
- Chanel No. 5, from £57, Boots – buy here
- Spa of the World Relax Me Duo, £40, The Body Shop – buy here
Jewellery Gifts for Girlfriends
Jewellery is never a bad idea, but whether you're looking for an unique pair of earrings, or something a bit shinier, here's what we're lusting after.
- Lucy Williams Gold Medium Chunky Ridge Hoops, £110, Missoma – buy here
- Alexa Necklace 18CT Gold Plate, £99, Daisy Jewellery – buy here
- Doina Cross Ring, £115, Monica Vinader – buy here
- Wreath Charm Hoops in Gold, £59, Astrid & Miyu – buy here
- Anatola Textured Disc Double Row Silver Pendant Necklace, £42, Oliver Bonas – buy here
Gifts for Girlfriend under £20
On a budget? These gifts are big on thought, but with a smaller price tag.
- Personalised Swarovski Birthstone And Initial Necklace, £14.50, Not On The High Stret – buy here
- Name a Star Personalised Gift Package, £9, Wowcher – buy here
- Colour Pop Personalised 'Pretty Perfect' Pouch, £16.99, Kate Loxton – buy here
- Eleanor Bowmer You Got This Mug, £10, John Lewis – buy here
- Estella Bartlett Hammered Disc Pendant Necklace, £19, John Lewis – buy here
Gifts for the Girlfriend who has everything
Stuck what to get your beau, here's some ideas for the perfect pressie for the woman who has everything.
- Slim Glitter Flip Flops, £28, Havianas – buy here
- NEOM Happiness Scented Candle (3 wick), £46, NEOM – buy here
- Fern Forest Pyjama Bottoms, £26, Ted Baker – buy here
- The Bellini Case, £22.50, The Wine Society – buy here
- Lucky Voice Karaoke Kit, £60, Selfridges – buy here
- Bloom Print PJ Set, £99, Never Fully Dressed – buy here
What should I get a new girlfriend for Christmas?
If you've recently just made it official then you can't go wrong with jewellery at Christmas.
Earrings and necklaces are a great way to show her you care with a present she can wear everyday.
Should I get my girlfriend a Christmas gift?
Yes, we would advise not leaving your girlfriend off the Christmas list this year – otherwise you might end up in the dog house.
What should I buy my girlfriend for Christmas?
Get your girlfriend something special and she's sure to love it.
If she's into beauty then take a look through retailers new releases and ask in store to make sure you pick the right product.
If she wants something sparkly then go for something classic – you can't go wrong with gold hoops. But it all depends in what she's into.
How do I spoil my girlfriend on a budget?
If you want to spoil your girlfriend on a budget then just make sure to add that personal touch.
How about making her favourite cake, buying her favourite wine, or just treating her through out the day – breakfast in bed is always a winner!
When should I begin Christmas shopping?
Don't leave it too late, if you don't want to rush, then make sure to start soon to make the most out of your shopping time.
Is it a good idea to get Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Definitely! You can find great deals on all types of gifts during Black Friday.
Check out our shopping guides here.
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Here are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for girlfriends? Check out our top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Don't forget to shop ahead on Black Friday.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article