WHEN it comes to cleaning your home, there’s probably quite a lot for you to get through.
But when cleaning it is easy to get swept up in cleaning visible dirt.
A lot of the time the most important places to clean are the places we touch the most, like door and cupboard handles, TV remotes and handrails.
Tera Nelli is cleaning fan and she has dubbed herself the ‘Queen Of Deep Clean’
Tera has over 438,000 followers online where she tackles tough well over do cleans.
In a recent video Tera brought to light one area of the home most people don’t clean.
In a recent video Tera said: “Every time I am cleaning a handrail I question why we all have to shake hands when we meet new people.”
She shows viewers a clip of her spraying her handrails.
The liquid trails down her handrail to her steps and we see the grimy, dirty brown liquid coming off Tera's handrails.
Most read in Fabulous
People shocked as they unveil hidden use of packaging in a chocolate orange
Shoppers are rushing to buy Aldi’s £4.99 Ugg dupe hailed ‘best Specialbuy ever’
Prince Harry says ‘I would like to get my father back’ in tell-all interview
I have 36H boobs – I can still go out without a bra, I have a secret for support
Tera confessed to cleaning her handrails daily.
Tera’s video went viral with over 14.8 million views.
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
Many viewers were in disbelief at the stomach churning video.
One commenter said: “This is exactly why my whole family washes our hands as soon as we come through the front door.”
A second commenter said: “Atp [at this point] i just be trusting my immune system.”
Some commenters believed the dirt in Tera’s video was the handrail varnish coming off.
One commenter said: “The varnish IS coming off. If it was obviously dirt it would be a blackish gray color, not a bright brown which is the varnish!”
Another commenter said: “I say a mix of dirt and varnish, especially the lighter brown pieces, they are honey colored. Looks like the varnish to me.”
A commenter suggested: “Paint it white and then you’ll REALLY be able to see how dirty hands are. It’s not that bad lol.”
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you clean your home like a pro:
- How to clean your washing machine in a few easy steps
- Keep on top of cleaning your oven regularly
- Clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- How to clean your microwave using cheap household items
- Here's how to get rid of that nasty limescale in your kettle
- You're cleaning your carpet all wrong – here's how to get it spotless again in no time
- Unblock a toilet without a plunger
- Clean your fabric or leather sofa in a few easy steps
- If you haven't cleaned your mattress in ages, here's how
- Steps to cleaning your dishwasher to leave it looking brand new
- This is how to clean mirrors and windows without streaking
- Keep your toilet clean in four easy steps
- Give your TV screen a once-over
- Did you know your Venetian, Roman, vertical, or roller blinds also need cleaning?
- Deep-clean your fridge in five simple steps
Source: Read Full Article