MARKS & Spencer is always a favourite retailer on Black Friday, but will they be taking part this year?
From homeware, clothing, food, furniture, wine, flowers and everything in between; we can't wait to see what will be in Marks & Spencer's Black Friday sale 2020.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Marks & Spencer's Black Friday deals here
Speaking to the Daily Mirror, Marks and Spencer confirmed they were not taking part in Black Friday 2020; stating: "We haven’t done any specific Black Friday deals for the last couple of years (in-store or online) and there are no current plans to change that – our focus is offering great value throughout the whole season."
Whilst that may come as bad news for shoppers, the good news is that we've already spotted a number of deals at marksandspencer.com.
There are discounts on products across the store, with deals in Beauty, Menswear, Kidswear, Lingerie and Homeware departments.
Whether you're looking for deals on fashion or home, there's plenty to snap up:
- 40% off selected homeware – click here
- Save 10% when you spend £499 on homeware – click here
- 30% on selected womenswear – click here
- 2 for £60 on men's lambswool jumpes – click here
You can see all of Marks and Spencer current offers here.
A post shared by M&S (@marksandspencer)
Marks and Spencer fans can also find plenty of Christmas treats across the site, as their Christmas decorations and Christmas gifts sections are well worth checking out.
Fashion fans will be over the moon about the launch of M&S X Ghost.
Ghost is loved by the likes of Kate Middleton and Holly Willoughby, so it makes complete sense for M&S to partner with the beautiful dress brand for their very own capsule collection.
You can see the Ghost X M&S collection here. Will it be reduced this November? We can only dream.
Marks & Spencer pre-Black Friday deals:
Want more? Here are just some of the offers that are already running this week…
- M&S Beauty box, worth over £120, just £20 when you spend £30 across clothing, home & beauty – buy here
- Neal's Yard Remedies, free gift when you buy two products – buy here
- Leighton Denny, three for two – buy here
- Nails Inc, three for two – buy here
- L'Occitane, free gift when you spend £25 – buy here
- Stila, free gift when you spend £25 – buy here
- Formal shirts, three for two on selected lines – buy here
- Suits £199 and above, £80 off – buy here
- Luxury shirts, three for 360 – buy here
- Selected T-shirts, three for £16 – buy here
- Autograph socks, three for £9 – buy here
- Kids pyjamas, two for £15 on selected lines – buy here
- Clothing, three for two on selected lines – buy here
- Accessories, two for £10 on selected lines – buy here
- Pyjamas, two tops for £15, two bottoms for £25 – buy here
- Shapewear, 30% off selected lines – buy here
- Knickers, mix and match four for three – buy here
- Bras, two for £18 on selected lines – buy here
- Vests, buy one, get one half price – buy here
- Linear tealight holders, three for two – buy here
- Gift hampers, free delivery when you spend £50 – buy here
- Flowers & plants, save £5 on selected lines – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday falls on the Friday after the US holiday of Thanksgiving, which is on the fourth Thursday in November.
This year, Black Friday is on November 27, but retailers are likely to start slashing prices ahead of time.
Be sure to shop around for the best deal on Black Friday sales. You may be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
When is Cyber Monday 2020 and will Marks & Spencer's be taking part?
In 2020, Cyber Monday falls on November 30. Marks & Spencer's always gets involved, sometimes even extending sales beyond Cyber Monday too!
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from Marks & Spencer's Black Friday 2020 sale:
Marks & Spencer doesn't always take part in Black Friday officially – but they tend to have massive reductions across all departments at the same time.
Expect anything from half price off of homewares to deals on party food ahead of Christmas.
What was in Marks & Spencer's Black Friday sale last year?
Marks & Spencer's has scored hit after hit in the style stakes, so Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a great time to pick up a discounted winter coat, that must-have party dress and more.
In the lead up to Christmas, the store is a key destination for clothes, gifts, homeware, furniture, winter essentials and, of course, food (they do the best luxury hampers!), so it is worth checking out any live M&S sales, as there are plenty of bargains to be had.
In fact, savvy shoppers will find a range of items discounted on the website now:
- 30 per cent off selected footwear – buy here
- 25 per cent off all suits – buy here
- 2 for £30 on selected cotton shirts – buy here
- 3 for 2 on kids' clothing – buy here
- 3 for 2 on linear tealight holders – buy here
What should I look out for in Marks & Spencer's Black Friday sale?
- Womenswear – we don't mean to go on about it, but M&S has really upped the style stakes this season and there's no better department so splurge in.
- Footwear – Marks & Spencer's footwear offering is really on-trend and youthful, but you can still find comfortable classics for yourself and the kids.
- Outerwear – if you have your eye on one of the retailer's cashmere coats or a puffer for your kids, hold out until November when they will be considerably cheaper.
- Menswear – invest in workwear essentials like smart trousers and shirts while they're at their cheapest.
- Knitwear – a pillar of the great British high street for a reason, since 1884 men and women have looked to Marks & Spencer to snap up good old knitwear staples like cashmere rollneck jumpers and Merino wool sweaters that will last for years.
- Nightwear and lingerie – women's lingerie from own-brands like Rosie by Autograph should be at an all-time low price, but it's also a good time to stock up on basics like socks, mens' underpants and the retailer's quality pyjamas for the whole family.
- Homewares – getting your house ready for Christmas? Buy rugs, throws, cushions, table settings, crockery or refresh your decor – now is the best time to splash out on a new sofa or bed.
- Kidswear – M&S have a huge range that starts from baby sizes all the way up to age 16 – they even have some 'mini me' items so that you can twin with your little ones.
- Beauty – the retailer stocks key beauty brands like Nuxe that are hard to find elsewhere – look out for half-price gift sets that would make perfect Christmas presents.
How much will my M&S delivery cost?
It's free to order online and collect your shopping from your nearest store, and generally orders placed before 8pm can be collected the following day.
Standard delivery costs £3.50 ( it is free on orders over £50) and will take 3-5 working days.
Next and nominated day delivery will cost only £1.49p more at £3.99.
What other discounts can I get with Marks & Spencer?
Check out Sun Vouchers for other M&S discounts, available ahead of Black Friday.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Need more Black Friday info? Everything you need to know about the day is here.
Very is another Black Friday retailer with discounts across all departments.
Need some new homewares? The White Company's Black Friday sale is worth a look…
Source: Read Full Article