Lidl’s Valentine’s Day offer is making it hard to want to get dressed and go out in this wretched weather.
Yes, it’s the most romantic day in the year but the best plan is one that involves home comforts.
Instead of paying through the teeth for a fancy dinner in an over-crowded restaurant, why not settle for a cosy night in with your beloved?
And when it comes to what to eat, we’ve got you sorted.
Lidl’s Valentine’s Day offering includes the likes of two breaded Cornish camembert dips, two sirloin steaks, two cheesecakes and plenty of other goods to get your night going.
To start, you’ve got the All-Butter Filled Garlic Dough Balls for just £1.29.
For mains, you can indulge in some luxury with two British Beef Sirloin Steaks for £6.99, including heart-shaped Champagne and pink peppercorn butter.
You’ll need some veggies to go with your steak – thankfully Lidl is packing the sides for £1.69.
Choose from fresh petits pois with leek and pancetta or a green vegetable selection with mint and herb butter.
Lidl’s Valentine’s Day range
- 12 All-Butter Filled Garlic Dough Balls – £1.29
- 2 Breaded Cornish Camembert with Dip (Sour Cherry & Thyme/Pomegranate – £2.29
- Premium Houmous Selection – £1.99
- 2 British Beef Sirloin Steaks – £6.99
- Scottish Mussels in Tomato & Chorizo Sauce – £1.99
- Premium Vegetable Sides (Petits Pois with Leek & Pancetta / Green Vegetable Selection with Mint & Herb Butter) – £1.69
- Premium Vegetable Bake Sides (Carrot, Parsnip & Leek Bake/Potato Dauphinoise) – £1.99
- Premium Meal for Two (Beef Lasagne / Crispy Pancetta Macaroni Cheese / Cottage Pie / Meatballs Al Forno) – £3.79
- Deluxe Sourdough Pizza (Buffalo Mozzarella & Semi-Dried Tomato / Chargrilled Vegetable & Pesto / Spicy Chicken Arrabbiata / Spicy Italian Schiacciata Salami) – £3.29
- Two Cheesecakes (Sicilian Lemon / Belgian Chocolate) – £1.79
- Six Heart-Shaped Macarons – £2.99
- Ice cream (Salted Caramel & Praline / Madagascan Vanilla / Strawberry Cheesecake) – £1.99
- Comte de Senneval Champagne Brut – £12.49
Other mains up for grabs include Scottish Mussels in a tomato and chorizo sauce (£1.99), Lidl’s Deluxe Sourdough Pizza (£3.29), available in Buffalo mozzarella and semi-dried tomato and chargrilled vegetable and pesto.
For dessert, there’s Belgian Chocolate Cheesecakes (£1.79), or heart-shaped macarons (£2.99), which are sure to put a smile on your Valentine’s face.
Wash it all down with Lidl’s Comte de Senneval Champagne Brut for just £12.49.
All this can be found in-store from 13 February.
Source: Read Full Article