TWO injury-hit sides meet at Stamford Bridge on Saturday with the visitors bringing an impressive record into the fixture.
Featured bonus for Chelsea vs Brighton
⏩ Quick betting tips for Chelsea vs Brighton
- Adingra as anytime scorer – 15/4 with Spreadex
- Raheem Sterling as anytime scorer – 15/8 with bet365
- Draw/Brighton double chance – 59/50 with BetUK
Chelsea vs Brighton odds
Here are the latest match odds for Chelsea vs Brighton from our top-rated football bookies. Odds are subject to change.
Chelsea vs Brighton betting preview
The betting approach to this game depends largely on how you view Brighton’s current injury crisis.
They’ve been denied a host of their regulars in recent weeks, while Lewis Dunk joins the list of absentees here following his red card at Nottingham Forest last week.
However, the fact that Roberto de Zerbi’s men still won at City Ground (few teams do) shows both the resolve and strength in depth currently in residence at the Amex Stadium and it would be no surprise were Brighton to do something here at tasty odds.
They’ve won three of six on road so far this season and, after a disappointing October, they’ve bounced back and are now unbeaten in seven in all competitions after sealing progress to the knockout stage of the Europa League on Thursday night.
Chelsea, another side unable to put out anything like their first-choice team at present, have also shown signs of improvement but, after impressive performances against Tottenham and Manchester City, they were poor at Newcastle last weekend where they took a 4-1 pasting.
Now they must return to their own ground where things have proved a real struggle – it’s just one win in seven league games on home soil.
With Brighton also unbeaten in five meetings against the west London outfit, getting odds-against about the visitors avoiding defeat looks tempting.
The game should also feature goals – Brighton are yet to keep a clean sheet, while Chelsea have only kept out lowly Luton at the Bridge.
A delve into the goalscorer markets therefore also looks worthwhile.
Chelsea vs Brighton key stats
- Chelsea have won only one of seven home Premier League games this season, losing three.
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last seven in all competitions.
- The head-to-head shows Chelsea are without a win in their last five meetings with Brighton, with the Seagulls winning both matches last season.
- Chelsea remain without several players due to long-term injuries but Christopher Nkunku is on the cusp of a return, while Moises Caicedo is fit again and could win back his place in the starting XI. Reece James and Marc Cucurella are both suspended though.
- Brighton will have as many as 11 players absent, including Lewis Dunk (suspended), Ansu Fati and Tariq Lamptey (both injured). However, Igor Julio, James Milner and Karou Mitoma all returned in Thursday’s win away to AEK Athens.
Chelsea vs Brighton best bets
Find our best bets for the Chelsea vs Brighton game below. Odds for the bets are provided by the best sportsbooks per our expert reviews. Odds in the bettings tips are subject to change.
Simon Adingra anytime scorer (Spreadex)
The Ivory Coast winger has become a regular in the Brighton XI in recent times and he’s delivering.
In terms of goals, he’s now netted in three of his last six games for club and country and there’s no doubt the Seagulls carry plenty of goal threat with their attacking philosophy.
Given the odds involved, this looks worth a try.
⚽ Back Adingra to score at any time at 15/4 at Spreadex ⚽
Raheem Sterling anytime scorer (bet365)
On the Chelsea side, Sterling has been a star performer for much of the season, even when the Blues were really struggling earlier in the campaign.
While snubbed by England, he’s kept on producing for his club and Sterling has now scored in three of his last four games. And the one he drew a blank in (v Spurs) he did everything but find the net.
Overall, the former Liverpool and Man City man has six for the season.
With Brighton yet to keep a clean sheet in the Premier League and struggling with injuries, Sterling should get chances to extend his impressive run in front of goal.
⚽ Bet on Sterling to score at any time at 15/8 at bet365 ⚽
Draw/Brighton double chance (BetUK)
While Chelsea have shown signs of improvement, their home record remains poor with just one of seven at Stamford Bridge won so far.
After a worrying winless run, Brighton have also picked up and come into this one unbeaten in seven in all competitions.
Yes, their squad is being stretched at the moment but they’ve managed to cope so far and getting odds-against about them taking something from this game is of interest.
After all, they won both matches against the Blues last season and are now unbeaten in five against them.
⚽ Back Draw/Brighton double chance at 59/50 at BetUK ⚽
📺 How to watch Chelsea vs Brighton
- Location: Stamford Bridge, London
- Time: 14:00 GMT on Sunday, December 3
- Where to watch: The game is not scheduled for live TV broadcast in the UK
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Find our detailed guide on responsible gambling practices here.
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Most read in Betting
Arsenal vs Wolves betting preview: odds and predictions
Football accumulator tips for this weekend (02-03 Dec 2023)
Check out the UK’s best football betting sites including odds & offers
All the best UK casino welcome bonuses for new players revealed
Source: Read Full Article