With the upcoming release of Disney’s live action remake of The Little Mermaid, you may want to become part of Ariel’s world.
Well, now you can dip your fin into the life of the mer-people with a new Under the Sea pamper day from SpaSeekers.
Rena Spa at NYX London Holborn will be hosting the experience, which is designed to give landlubbers a relaxing taste of ocean living.
Guests will be treated to a selection of treatments inspired by the movie, from a salt scrub that’ll descale your skin and leave you glowing to a massage that makes the most of nourishing seaweed.
Nautical-themed cocktails will also be served, plus you’ll get to splash about by the pool with your very own mermaid tail.
Bear in mind that these tails are for decorative purposes only. You can’t actually swim in them for safety reasons, but they’re great for chanelling your inner Halle Bailey on the ‘gram.
Latest London news
- Greggs fights for right to sell late-night sausage rolls at London flagship
- Full official weekend schedule for the Coronation of King Charles III – all the key events
- Which roads will be closed for London Marathon 2023 and at what times?
To get the latest news from the capital visit Metro.co.uk’s visit Metro’s London news hub.
Attendees will be able to select one of three 50-minute ‘tail-ored’ treatments for their visit, including:
- Mermaid’s Glow Facial – using the collagen stimulating properties of Hebridean seaweed, this relaxing ishga facial will brighten and balance skin tone, leaving mermaid-like radiant skin
- Siren Song Massage – like the song of the siren, this massage is sure to soothe and mesmerise. With Hebridean seaweed body oil and the ishga signature scent of lemongrass, juniper berry, lavender and rose geranium, you’re sure to leave energised and invigorated.
- Deep Sea Detox Wrap – including a sea salt and oil scrub and scalp massage, this detoxing treatment utilises the bioactive components of Hebridean seaweed to eliminate toxins and congestion, improving both skin tone and texture.
Spaces are limited to eight attendees, so although you’ll get an intimate experience there’s a lot of competition.
If you don’t want to be one of the poor unfortunate souls that misses out, it’s worth putting some extra thought into your application, which asks for details alongside why you want to try the Under The Sea Spa Day.
Guests will need to be available on Thursday June 13 for the experience, and it costs £210 including mermaid tail or £130 without.
Water you waiting for? Register your interest until 11.59pm on Sunday June 4 on the SpaSeekers website.
They do say it’s better down where it’s wetter, so this is your chance to sea for yourself.
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing MetroLifestyleTeam@Metro.co.uk.
Source: Read Full Article