SPAIN has some of the best hotels with waterparks around – perfect if you want to keep the little ones occupied during a summer break.
And while prices can get pretty high pretty quickly, there are still some bargains to be found.
We’ve scouted around for some of the best offers you can book now, with departure dates from May.
With flights and accommodations, some start from just £264pp for seven nights.
- 7 nights B&B at 4* Globales Los Patos Park, Costa Del Sol, departing Birmingham on May 3, from £558pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 5* Bahia Principe Fantasia Tenerife, Tenerife, departing Birmingham on May 8, from £907pp
- 7 nights self catering at 3* Globales Apartamentos Binimar, Menorca, departing Birmingham on May 17, from £395pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 4* Globales Bouganvilla, Majorca, departing Belfast on May 13, from £532pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 3* Hotel Paradise Lago Taurito, Gran Canaria, departing London Luton on June 15, from £712pp
Read more in travel deals
TUI has 2023 hols from £273pp – including FREE child places & low deposits
Good news for Brits heading to Turkey as Jet2 adds more flights this summer
- 7 nights self catering at 3* Albir Garden Aqua Park, Costa Blanca, departing London Gatwick on May 11, from £264pp
- 7 nights B&B at 4* H10 Mediterranean Village, Salou, departing London Stansted on May 10 from £327pp
- 7 nights B&B at 3* Rosamar Hotel, Benidorm, departing London Gatwick on June 3, from £555pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 4* Globales Playa Estepona, Costa del Sol, departing London Luton on May 13, from £588pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 4* Spring Hotel Bitacora & Siam Park Waterpark, Tenerife, departing London Gatwick on May 18, from £961pp
On The Beach
- 7 nights all inclusive at 4* HL Paradise Island, Lanzarote, departing London Gatwick on May 3, from £540pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 3* Club Mac Alcudia, Majorca, departing London Gatwick on May 3, from £556pp
- 7 nights B&B at 4* Alannia Costa Blanca, Valencia, departing Birmingham on May 1, from £317pp
- 7 nights B&B at 4* Magic Robin Hood Resort, Benidorm, departing Birmingham on May 1, from £481pp
Most read in Family
We've found caravan breaks during bank holiday weekends from £8.25pp a night
Alton Towers hotel stay from £42pp with waterpark & brekkie- but there's a catch
Easter staycations from £8.50pp a night – including Cornwall, Devon & Suffolk
Haven has holidays from £3pp a NIGHT – plus kids eat for £1
If you’re thinking about a waterpark break in the UK, Alton Towers currently has a deal on.
On The Beach have launched a deal that allows adult children to go on free holidays with their parents.
And there are lots of cheap bank holiday breaks in the UK right now.
Source: Read Full Article