FAMILIES can get their summer staycation for next year booked in already as Haven has announced some bargain deals for 2022.
With four night stays starting from £69, you could have a long break with the family for just £11.50 each.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
The cheap deals can be found when staying in June 2022, with parks in England and Wales available.
Some of the biggest bargains include four nights at The Orchards in Essex or four nights in Blackpool, both for £69.
Here are some of the other huge deals you can take advantage of.
- Hafan y Môr, North Wales from £69 per stay
- The Orchards, Essex from £69 per stay
- Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk 4 nights from £69 per stay
- Golden Sands, Lincolnshire from £69 per stay
- Allhallows, Kent 4 nights from £69 per stay
- Haggerston Castle, Northumberland from £69 per stay
- Cala Gran, Blackpool from £79 per stay
- Presthaven, North Wales from £79 per stay
- Combe Haven, Sussex from £79 per stay
All of the holidays start on a Monday, returning on Friday morning.
The caravans range rom four to six people, with the six-person caravan meaning you can spend just over a tenner each for the four nights.
There are 37 holiday parks to choose from, with most of them no more than three hours away from anywhere in the country.
Three of the parks are also having some exciting new changes in time for the 2022 season.
Kent’s Allhallows park will have a new Marina Bar and Stage and Adventure Village while Kiln Park in South Wales will also open a Marina Bar and Stage of their own.
If you're Christmas shopping, Travelzoo have UK staycation packages from just £69.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links that are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article