THERE'S still time to book your romantic weekend away, if you're planning to spend your Valentine's Day somewhere exciting this year.
To save you some time, we've scoured the web to find the best romantic getaways for both UK and Europe.
Don't waste Valentine's Day at home.
Instead, book a short weekend getaway with your loved one.
It's the perfect way to spice things up, enjoy new experiences, or to see a new destination together.
We've rounded up the best romantic getaways you can book right now.
Valentine's Day weekend breaks in the UK
- One night in a charming British inn for two, £67 from Virgin Experience Days – buy here
If you don't want to splash the cash, this might be the perfection option for you.
You can choose from one of 87 locations across the UK and enjoy a romantic weekend without any worries – and breakfast is included in the price.
- Two night glamping break in the Lake District, £119 from Virgin Experience Days – buy here
Keen to try something different this year?
Why not spend your romantic weekend away in a 100 per cent carbon neutral Eco-Pod in the stunning Lake District and enjoy the stunning views right on your doorstep.
- Brighton mini-break with British Airways i360 experience for two, £131 from Virgin Experience Days – buy here
The seaside is the perfect place for romance.
With this offer, you'll spend a night at the Hotel Pelirocco before heading to the British Airways i360 experience – after a full English breakfast, of course.
- Overnight spa break with 25-minute treatment and dinner at Bannatyne Darlington, £149 from Buy A Gift – buy here
What could say "I love you" better than a spa retreat?
With this offer from Buy A Gift, you and your second half will enjoy full access to the spa facilities including hot tubs, gym, swimming pool, and sauna.
And a 25-minute Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, energising facial or OPI manicure each.
Valentine's Day weekend breaks in Europe
- A three-night stay in the Hotel Nerja Club, Costa Del Sol, £202pp from TUI – buy here
You and your loved one can now book a weekend break in Costa Del Sol without breaking the bank.
You'll be staying in a hillside hotel featuring a pool with a view and evening entertainment.
- A two-night city break in Paris with flights, from £79pp with Wowcher – buy here
If you want to visit the most romantic city in the world – Paris – you don't have to splash the cash with this deal from Wowcher.
A hotel stay at the Art Hotel Paris Est and flights are included in the package.
- A three-night luxury Dubai holiday with flights, from £399pp with Wowcher – buy here
If you're looking for a luxury retreat, then look no further than a long weekend trip to Dubai.
It might be more expensive but you'll get to stay at a five-star hotel with flights included.
You can now snap up Eurostar's ticket for £29, and it's perfect if you're heading to Disneyland Paris this year.
Read about the best places to see and things to do in Amsterdam.
Here are the best offers for a trip to Barcelona, including a two-night break from £79pp including flights.
Source: Read Full Article