Conor McGregor ain’t letting gnarly leg surgery keep him away from a good meal … the UFC star hit an L.A. hotspot for dinner Thursday night, and vowed to TMZ Sports afterward, he’s on his way to a big recovery!
The 33-year-old — who broke his leg during his fight with Dustin Poirier on July 10 — was in great spirits while crutching around Craig’s in West Hollywood.
You can see in the footage, he was moving pretty well despite having major surgery less than a month ago … getting around a mob of people and into a car without much assistance at all.
As for the recovery the process, McGregor said it’s all “doing good, doing good.”
“Three weeks, three days — it’s been good,” said Conor, who was feeling so well he even signed some autographs for fans. “It’s been good.”
McGregor also promised to make an epic comeback from the brutal leg procedure … telling us, “It’s going to be some recovery. It’s going to be some recovery!”
As we previously reported, McGregor went under the knife for nearly 4 hours last month and needed a rod, plate and screws to fix the damage he suffered during his fight with Poirier.
But, McGregor has looked great in the days since the operation … hanging with Justin Bieber, getting in lift sessions at the gym and now crushing some good food at one of L.A.’s best eateries.
Recovery process is supposed to take about a year … but seems clear Conor’s ready to bet the under on that timeframe.
Source: Read Full Article