RECKON you've got a brain for numbers? How about shapes or patterns?
Why not have a go at these tricky maths questions and put your knowledge to the test.
These questions are actually intended for youngsters, primary school kids, in fact, but they're certainly proving a challenge for even the brainiest adults.
According to the MailOnline, the problems were created by Chris Hogbin, education leader at mathematical software solutions company, 3P Learning, from New South Wales.
Reckon you can answer all three correctly? The answers can be found below.
1. How many triangles are in this image?
If you think it seems pretty straightforward then you better think again.
At the very least you should be able to spot four triangles in this image, but some people have recorded six, 12, 18 and even 22.
So how many can you spot in this image? The answer is below.
To look at it might seem simple, but it definately isn't as easy at it looks.
To reach the correct answer, the experts say the trick is to know the order in which you tackle the problem.
Try reading it as 8 + ((2 x 4) / 2) and see what you get.
3. What does the fruit add up to?
Like the first, this picture puzzle seems simple enough – but it's leaving some adults stumped.
The picture features various fruits which equal a number and the idea is to work out the value of each of the fruits.
You can figure out the answer to the third question by working backwards to work out the numeric value of each of the fruit.
Then, once you know this information, you can figure out the value of the fruit salad.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
- There are 12 triangles.
- The answer is 31.
The value of the apples is 20 (60 divided by three), bananas are nine (18 divided by two) and cherries are two.
Follow Fabulous' Instagram page for the hottest celebrity news, fashion, beauty and real life content @fabulousmag
Fancy another challenge? Can you spot the odd one out in this brainteaser?
And we previously challenged you to spot the snake among the slithering tortoises.
Plus there’s a moth flapping among the clothes in this tricky brainteaser, so how quickly can YOU spot it?
Source: Read Full Article