Boozed dad dances to ‘I’m too sexy for my shirt’ – ends up causing wedding fire

A dad got so drunk at a wedding that he accidentally set fire to a plant with sparklers before he was seen putting his hands through the flames in an attempt to put it out.

In the video, which was shared on TikTok by @oldrowofficial, a drunken lad dances to "I'm too sexy for my shirt" after being told to leave the gazebo with his sparklers.

He is then seen grinding on a woman but the pair are a bit too close to a dry plant which quickly goes up in flames.

READ MORE: Bride's request for makeup artist to make her 'different person' breaks viewers' hearts

The other guests are heard screaming as the fearless man staggers over to the flame and puts his whole arm – suit and all – through the flames, with no care over whether he has caught fire.

He manages to knock the plant down to the floor to stamp out the fire and goes back to dancing – somehow managing to escape unscathed.

The video of the incident has since gone viral across social media, gaining more than 94,000 likes on TikTok and 265,000 on Twitter.

Captioning the video, Old Row said: "Saw that from a mile away, everyone please be safe this."

While the incident was dangerous, TikTok users praised the man for dealing with his mistake and carrying on partying – even though some others thought his methods were a little too risky.

One user said: "Nothing going to stop this man from having fun!!!"

Another wrote: "As a wedding coordinator I stand by the fact that drunk people should never be trusted with sparklers."

A third added: "They yelled fire & he thought they meant his dance moves.. Just kept vibin."

Want all the biggest Lifestyle news straight to your inbox? Sign up for our free Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter

A fourth commented: "Perfect representation of how staying calm will help in most situations."

According to the RoSPA, sparklers burn at fierce temperatures, equivalent to a welding torch so it is important to keep safe by holding them at arm's length away from people and flammable objects.

They should be kept away from children under the age of five – even if you are the one holding the flame – and also make sure they are handled with gloves and put in cold water once finished.


  • Mum takes bikini pics exactly 2 years apart to show how her body has changed
  • Woman who's been married 11 times devastated as fiancé number 12 calls off wedding
  • Struggling mum asks Aldi cashier to stop scanning items but kind stranger pays instead
  • Surgeon claims 'thousands of men will need breast reductions' due to steroids

Source: Read Full Article