- Jennifer Aniston shared the cozy look she was wearing while getting ready for the 2020 Emmys on Instagram.
- "The Morning Show" star wore a $330 robe and $335 pajama pants from a set by Pour Les Femmes.
- The gray set that Aniston was wearing was sold out at the time of writing and a representative from the brand told Insider there are no plans to restock the color.
- Aniston's loungewear set is still available to purchase in light blue.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Jennifer Aniston looked cozy while getting ready for the virtual Emmy Awards on Sunday.
The 51-year-old star posted a photo of herself on Instagram wearing a robe and pajamas. She also used a sheet mask to prepare her skin ahead of the awards show.
"Emmys prep… in my other mask 😷🥂," she wrote in the caption. "Congratulations to the nominees and all of the amazing performances we've seen this year 👏🏼👏🏼🥳❤️."
For her glam prep, Aniston wore a $330 organic Japanese cotton robe and the matching $335 organic Japanese cotton pajama set from Pour Les Femmes, a sleepwear company owned by actor and activist Robin Wright and designer Karen Fowler.
A representative for Pour Les Femmes told Insider the exact gray color that Aniston was wearing was part of its spring collection and is sold out. There are no plans to restock the color, according to the brand. However, the robe is available for preorder in light blue, and the pajama set is also available in the same color.
Aniston changed out of the Pour Les Femmes look and into a classic black gown to present the Emmy for an outstanding lead actress in a comedy series live alongside host Jimmy Kimmel at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
She paired the dress with black sandals and a three-row jewel necklace with the matching bracelet.
Source: Read Full Article