AUTUMN is almost upon us and holiday parks are gearing up for a new wave of bookings from Brits keen for a break away.
We've found the best deals on bargain holidays ranging from short stays to week long getaways at some of the UK's best holiday parks.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Many of the breaks are an absolute steal – with prices starting from just £69 per stay.
Destinations on offer include Norfolk, Sussex, North Wales, Isle of Wight, Scotland, Yorkshire and more.
Many of the holiday parks are based at the seaside with beaches on the doorstep, but there are countryside options too.
And who knows, you might even get some last minute sunshine…
Some of the best deals are:
- Haven 3 & 4 night breaks from £103 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts 3-night breaks at Landguard, Isle of Wight from £149 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts 3-night breaks at Summerfields from £159 per stay
- Shorefield Resorts breaks from £280 per stay
- Pontins September breaks from £69 per stay
- Haven 3 & 4 night breaks from 94 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts 3-night breaks at Weeley Bridge, Essex from £99 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts 3-night breaks at St Margaret's Bay from £139 per stay
- Hoseasons 4-night breaks from £149 per stay
- Pontins October breaks from £69 per stay
- Haven 3 & 4 night breaks from £69 per stay
- Away Resorts Autumn breaks from £101 per stay
- Pontins November breaks from £69 per stay
The lowest price holidays are with Haven who have modestly priced three and four-night stays in November.
Holiday parks are already selling out for popular weeks, with many Brits planning their autumn staycations early.
Many people have also moved their holidays from last year as a result of the pandemic.
Once again the south-west of England is in particularly high demand, including Cornwall and Devon.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Haven’s best baby and toddler holiday parks with breaks from £49
- Legoland have hotel & theme park breaks from £58pp
- Last minute August bank holiday deals from £57 a night
- Forest Holidays have 2022 treehouse breaks from £45pp a night
- Park Holidays has 2022 breaks from £209 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts launch 2022 holidays
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article