Norwegian Air is giving early birds the opportunity to snap up some cheap flights to the USA next year!
The carrier has unveiled its summer 2020 fares with prices from £157 each way (based on Economy rates) to the likes of Boston and New York, as well as more deals on destinations including Orlando, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
In fact, the airline has released one MILLION seats for bargain fares which you can already book on the Norwegian website.
However, you may want to get in quick to beat the crowds as the cheapest rates are subject to availability.
To give you a helping hand, Norwegian has unveiled some of the bargain fares currently available to book, across both its Economy and Premium cabins.
(Premium cabins come with perks such as extra leg room, complimentary drinks, a meal, two checked bags at 20kg each and seat reservation).
It's worth noting that all of the below fares are based on one-way journeys from London Gatwick.
- Boston from £157 in economy, £472 in premium
- New York from £157 in economy, £542 in premium
- Orlando from £172 in economy, £602 in premium
- Tampa from £172 in economy, £602 in premium
- Denver from £187 in economy, £602 in premium
- Miami from £192 in economy, £602 in premium
- Austin from £197 in economy, £602 in premium
- San Francisco from £197 in economy, £602 in premium
- Los Angeles from £197 in economy, £602 in premium
There's quite a generous travel window too with the fares available for travel dates from the 29th March through to 30th June 2020.
Not sure where you'd want to go first? You can find plenty of inspiration on our USA Holidays page .
If New York is on your radar, we've also got a guide on the best things to see and do , as well as top tips for sightseeing on a budget .
Always fancied going celebrity spotting in Los Angeles? Here's what not to miss in LA from the Hollywood Walk of Fame to Rodeo Drive.
Source: Read Full Article