10. Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to men. If you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long (even the anointed ones).
11. Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an ex-lover. Your home may never recover from it if you do.
12. Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.
13. Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise women don’t do that.
14. Don’t forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.
15. Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.
16. Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks
17. Your parents of family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don’t waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave
18. Never base your love on monetary things. Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?
19. Don’t forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bedrock of every happy home.
20. If your idea is better than his, never compare yourself to him. It’s always teamwork.
21. Don’t be too judgmental to your husband. No man wants a nagging wife
22. A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn’t even know that her body needs a bath.
23. Does your husband like a kind of cooked food? Try change your cooking. No man jokes with food.
24. Never be too demanding to your husband, enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.
25. Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty.
26. Don’t associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.
27. Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.
28. Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the Lord, love your children and teach them well.
29. You are never too old to influence your home. Never reduce your care for your family for any reason.
30. A prayerful wife is a better equipped wife, pray always for your husband and family
Unsurprisingly the so-called “rule book” has been slammed by women online.
One said: “Wow, look, another man giving advice that no one asked for.”
Another added: “How ridiculous and to think that out their some women and a lot of men think like this.”
While a third wrote: “How ridiculous! I’ve been happily married almost 15 years, I don’t follow any of these and we met in church.
“Someone really stupid wrote these and people are even stupider for following them.”
While one woman suggested the same rule book should be created for blokes, saying: “We really need to write something like this for men so they’re less disappointing. Okay thanks.”
Another added: “Works both ways. Gender heavy cr** like this makes me cringe.”
Source: Read Full Article