WITH the summer holidays behind us, now’s the time to grab a late deal to chase the last of the sun in southern Europe, with extra savings on Easyjet Holidays.
Easyjet Holidays has dropped prices on last-minute breaks to some of the best beach destinations in Europe including Spain’s Costas, the Balearic islands and the Canaries.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
There are also deals to popular Greek islands like Corfu and Kos, and Brit favourite Cyprus, which typically stays hotter long into the autumn.
Many of the packages include drinks and meals, so you could spend an entire week on the Spanish Costa del Sol, for instance, for just under £400 all told.
If long days baking on the beach is your top priority, you can find the heat in the Canary Islands, which has a year-round average temperature of 23C thanks to its location off the west coast of Africa.
Right now you could jet off for a week in beach haven Fuerteventura from £248pp including flights and accommodation.
Here are some of the other bargain breaks we’ve found:
- Majorca – 7 nights half board staying at Globales Cala Vinas Hotel from £321pp
- Fuerteventura – 7 nights staying at Globales Costa Tropical from £248pp
- Tenerife – 7 nights staying at GF Fanabe Hotel from £327pp
- Corfu – 7 nights staying at Ananias from £210pp
- Cyprus – 7 nights staying at Alvida Hotel from £332pp
- Costa del Sol – 7 nights all-inclusive staying at Puente Real Hotel from £396pp
- Kos – 7 nights all-inclusive staying at the Atlantis Hotel from £399pp
- Benidorm – 7 nights half-board staying at RH Princesa Hotel from £364pp
All Easyjet Holidays include 23kg of luggage too, so you can pack as much as you like without worrying about extra charges.
If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article